Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday evening selfie--let the weekend begin!


After work on Friday I took my time at home, made a chicken salad, edited some photos and relaxed.


Saturday morning at the gym.
Outfit deets:  Tina Turner top, Lululemon sportsbra & Walmart leggings.


Post-gym panini's at Chuck's.


We popped into Space Man guitar store in the afternoon.


Role reversal: patiently waiting for him to try stuff on.
Outfit deets:  Garage beanie, TNA parka, Zara pants, Spring boots, Aeropostale scarf & F21 cross-body bag.


I scored a few things super on sale at La Senza.  Ladies if you need bras or sexy lingerie, now is the time--all their pretty, and fancy holiday items are deeply discounted.


Surprising find at La Senza, this cute gold embossed tee--love this under a blazer or as I wore it on the weekend: with leather leggings & a beanie.


Sunday morning at the gym.


I went to Marshalls afterwards to grab a couple things and impulse bought these by the cash--they are gluten-freee, organic and vegan mounds--so good, but pricey.


Late afternoon breakfast.


I picked up this L'Oreal Infallible gel liner as I find my Maybelline MasterPrecise liquid liner runs out super quick and am hoping I can use the pen from it in the gel liner.  I gave it a go with the brush it came with on Sunday and while it will take some getting used to--as does liquid liner--I can see myself liking the gel.

Hope you had a great weekend, mine was pretty low key and relaxing and things you didn't see?  About 12 episodes of Breaking Bad and pizza at 11pm on Saturday night.  Cheers!



SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

these days. these days say something ideas.
jeux video

Blogger Template Created by pipdig