Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sheer Sleeve Tops

Outfit deets:
* Vero Moda top which you've seen with sequin shorts.
* H&M pants (old) which you've seen with wedges in an older but favourite post and slightly more recently in a good ol' selfie post.
* LA Shoe Republic heels which you've seen with a floral dress + blazer combo and you can find the link details to purchase HERE.
* Accessories: H&M necklace & midi rings & various bangles

Happy Thursday!  Oh happy day!  Some exciting things are in the works, and I'm totally going to be all secretive about it, but it's happy personal life changes that I will share soon, so stay tuned.

In other realms, I've had a really nice week, productive and busy.  I had several errands to run on Monday evening and then put myself in bed, asleep by 11pm--which is so rare (I love staying up late, which is horrible because I have to get up early; anyone else with me?).  Tuesday I had a styling client where we worked in her closet and styled over 20 outfits, which was a great success.  Finally, last night, a few more errands, a business dinner meeting and then got my hands on some quality time with my man.

This weekend doesn't look like it will be slowing down either with a birthday dinner, a baby shower and video editing in between.

Hope you are having a super week and jeans-day tomorrow!  C'mon weekend!


Photos by Serena Rivard.

SHARE:

1 comment

Connie said...

Love to stay up late but I'm a teacher and its hurts in the morning if I do lol

Blogger Template Created by pipdig