Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Style

Outfit deets:
* Thrifted jacket (old) which you've seen on the weekend a few times.
* Ardene t-shirt (new!).
* Sirens pants (which are the same cut as my camo pants).
* Aldo boots (no longer available) which you saw in my Fall Fashion video, with olive green faux leather pants and with similar pants and polka dots in the Fall.  Also with an eerily similar outfit a few months back.
* Accessories: Club Monaco scarf (old), Garage beanie, Suzy Shier ring, Swarovski & F21 bangles & gifted bracelet.

Happy Wednesday ladies (and gents?)!

I love this outfit and truly like myself it in--it's a little edgy and a little girly and pretty casual.  My style has definitely evolved over the past few years from tight fitting errthang and belts around the waist to flowy tops, skinny pants and edgy jackets and footwear.  

The weekend is my favourite thing to dress for because I get to live in leggings, long tops, boots and bomber style jackets.  I love dark, muted colours and grey is definitely a favourite.  I feel I can really express my true style on the weekends as I feel best in casual, edgy clothes.  While I love skirts, and live in them during the summer, the hassle of pulling on tights in the winter is such a pain.  I'll do it, but would much rather grab a pair of pants and heels.

What do you gravitate towards?  How has your style evolved over the past few years?


Photos by Lindsay Cameron.

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Love your style!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: Thank you!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig