Sunday, January 26, 2014

Make-Up Tutorial | Naked 2 Palette


Today I'm sharing my kind of go-to look with my Naked 2 palette using three of my favourite shades.  It's pretty simple, with a ton of blending to achieve a very neutral, pretty and light everyday look.

Thanks for watching! xo

____________________________

THINGS I MENTIONED

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk & Cottage Cheese
Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencil in nude
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in black
Elf Liquid Liner in black
Rimmed Scandaleyes Mascara in Extreme Black
Hardcandy Fox in a Box blush/bronzer

____________________________

MUSIC

____________________________


SHARE:

4 comments

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, lady!

Connie said...

Where would you buy a naked 2 pallet? Shoppers?

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Elizabeth: thank you!

@Connie: it was a Christmas gift, purchased at Sephora (at Bayshore, I believe :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great tutorial and product info!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig