I'm still playing catch up from the Christmas holidays, and have lots to share, I hope you don't mind things are a bit out of order.
Here's what I purchased on Boxing Day. I debated whether I would battle the crowds on the 26th and eventually decided I wouldn't…. until after I slept in, felt rested and Marco offered to drop me off at the mall. Who could say no to that?!
I spent just over two hours poking around, taking my time and trying to be patient. That said, my irritation grew quite quickly and I've come to realize I just can't handle the crowds+shopping like I used to! I did however score a few things which was the perfect compromise between acquiring some new items and not spending too much money.
* Y.A.S. blazer (50% off)
* Jersey skirt (50% off)
* Expressions ring; in medium and large for different fingers (40% off)
* Material Girl cuff (40% off)
Posts you might have missed:
* Boxing Day Purchases 2012 (a video)
* Boxing Day Purchases 2011 (a video)
* Boxing Day Purchases 2010 (pictures)