Friday, January 31, 2014

A Look Back at January

January has come and gone and I'm so pleased because it's the longest, coldest and most depressing month of the year!  We've had no exception here in Ottawa either, we've been averaging temps of -30C (sometimes worse) on the daily and it's awful.  One month closer to summer?  I'm in.

In January I rang in the new year with Marco and friends with some sparkly photo props.  I worked out every weekend, set some resolutions, got a pedicure with Sarah and bought some new shoes.

I had an impromptu date night--and had two margaritas--with my boo, wore non-snow boots for once since it was damn cold but at least it was dry, and threw a baby shower for my best friend.

I went to Izakaya, which wasn't so great, enjoyed the view from my apartment and shared my everyday make up.  I was chosen to be a Style Ambassador for Clearly Contacts (I promise, more is coming on this), did some damage at Marshalls scoring several new workout clothes, tried out matte nail polish and celebrated my Grammy's birthday.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig