Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Holiday Wish List


With Christmas quickly approaching, I've got several things on my radar at Place d'Orleans I'm hoping I will find under the tree.  

Here's a quick look at what I'm wishing for:

Clockwise from top left
1. Aldo, Herveline over-the-knee boots  |  Confession: I already bought these as an early Christmas gift to myself.  I know they will take me from holiday parties with friends to out shopping for gifts and well into the new year.  Bonus, they have a chunkier heel making them easy to walk in during winter and totally on trend.

2. Jean Machine, Vegan leather & ponte jacket  |  Love this waterfall-front blazer, I'd pair it with leggings on the weekend and ankle boots.

3. Maurices, Bow earrings  |  These remind me of bow earrings my mom wore in the 80's but with a modern twist that make them chic for now.  I love studs and like to mismatch my earrings for added interest so I'd likely only wear one at a time.

4.  Roots, Mabel tee  |  I love slouchy tees and I always tend towards grey.  This would be perfect with denim for an effortless look.  Add a statement necklace and wedge boots to dress it up or a beanie and some hi-top kicks to dress it down.

5. Bluenotes, Ombre gloves  |  Who doesn't need an extra pair of gloves?  If not for yourself, these make a great gift or add on for someone else.  Love the subtle ombre which is a trend that is still going strong.

6. Eclipse, Tattoo French terry zip-up hoodie  |  I have to admit the colour and leather pulls on this hoodie sold me.  I love hoodies and wear them on weekends and to-and-from the gym.  This one looks so cozy and comfy.

7.  Limite, Delaney faux sherpa jacket  |  This is nothing like anything I own and I think it would be a really cute with some leggings or over a plain dress.  Since it's not too heavy, it would be more of an indoor layering piece now, and a coat for next Fall.

8. Softmoc, Converse Chuck Taylors  |  I have been eyeing a pair of Chucks for months now and have decided they are a necessity for my wardrobe.  Bonus, they are on sale at PDO right now!

9. Jean Machine, Blank NYC vegan leather denim  |  I can never get enough black pants and waxed or faux leather are a personal fave because they add interest even if you pair it with something plain and black.

10. Aeropostale, Bayla perfume  |  I found this in the summertime and haven't stopped thinking about it.  It's a light, citrus-y scent that would be perfect for daytime or a holiday down south.  The price can't be beat either.

11. Dynamite, Soft faux leather shorts  |  Love these jogger-esque shorts.  I have a pair of faux leather shorts and wear them all the time; in the summer with sandals & in the winter with tights.  So versatile and I like how these are an unexpected take on the trend.

12.  Boathouse, Nixon Monarch watch  |  I like how this is different that a regular gold watch with the tortoise/gold strap.  I love thick, metal watches and this would be a great one to add to my slowly growing collection.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig