Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good Day



Why does this picture look sepia?  It's black and white, I swear... you guys saw it on my Instagram.  Hey!  What's the big idea?

Hello Wedn... waitaminute...

Rewind.

This week is getting away from me--make it stop.  Things have been go go go for several days now and there is no sign of slowing with Christmas quickly approaching (two weeks?! What?!).  Speaking of Christmas, who is on top of their shopping?  I'm behind the game but after running a few errands tonight, I will be battling the crowds at the mall to put a bigger dent in it.  I'm aiming to super organize myself this year--yeah right--and have all my wrapping done by December 22. 

Completely do-able, right?

(Yikes)

Hope your day is good, just wanted to check in and say hello!


Keep up with me on Twitter & the 'Gram.

SHARE:

1 comment

Ashten said...

You just reminded me that Christmas is 2 weeks away & I kind of freaked out a little inside. I am getting pictures done this Saturday with my brother and sister which will be my gifts to everyone.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig