Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

On Friday night I headed out to my parent's place to celebrate my brother-in-law's 30th birthday.  Obviously I had to get a pic with this little girl.

Saturday morning breakfast out after hitting the gym.

On Saturday afternoon I did a little shopping and ran some errands and it snowed.  No joke.  I kid you not.  I wish I was.  Snow.  Ick.

Outfit deets:  Banana Republic dress (old), Report Signature shoes (old), Givenchy nude fishnets & Aldo clutch (old).

On Saturday night, my Grandfather invited Marco and I to a special dinner for his lodge.  It was held at a conference facility, so think banquet style for dinner and a DJ for dancing later. It was a group of about 100 and a really nice meal and evening with them.  And, there were prizes for ladies only and while every woman won a prize--mine was a super soft micro fleece blanket--I won a second prize, a $50 gift card to The Keg--so exciting!

On our way home, we stopped by a house-warming party for a friend and indulged in amazing food and wine.  I snapped this shot at the end of the night when I was back in my jacket (which is vintage and thrifted a couple years ago).

Sunday morning gym sesh; I don't normally wear long sleeves except when I (1) need to do laundry or (2) want to cover up a bit--note the short shorts and super fair skin?  Someone needs a spray tan… someone is also being a little lazy lately.

I spent Sunday afternoon working with a client.  We did a closet purge and styled over 20 outfits.  Then we went shopping to help build her wardrobe with pieces she needed.  
Outfit deets:  Mexx cardigan (old), Winners top, Urban Planet leggings (new!) & Aldo boots.

I had Monday off for Remembrance Day and went to the gym in the morning and came home and had some breakfast.  Later I used what I had in my fridge to make some lunch: spinach with a maple balsamic dressing and grilled veggies (peppers, red onion & sweet potato).  I lounged around and eventually got ready as I had a couple errands to run but was feeling crummy.  I went out and just started to feel worse and was home within two hours of leaving.  

On my way home, I quickly grabbed some groceries and made fajitas for myself for dinner.  I devoured them and got in bed for 8:30pm feeling pretty terrible. 

And the video I filmed last weekend has gone live and it's all about bundling up for winter so if you haven't seen it, go check it out HERE.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig