Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to wear faux leather leggings.

Outfit deets:  
* Reitman's sweater (via Place d'Orleans) which is new and oh-so-cozy!
* Urban Planet leggings (new!) which I shared in my most recent Colour Pairings video.
* Accessories:  midi ring by Spring.

Struggling to figure out what to wear with faux leather leggings?  How about a cozy sweater and some boots; quick and easy and completely pulled together.

These photos were taking in between filming my next PDO video on Sunday.  The weather was quite chilly but ultimately it was a beautiful day with sunshine.  So bummed the weekend is over; who lives for the weekend?  Say I!

Voting is still going on for my nomination in the Made in Blog Awards and to be the face of Dynamite.  Please click the links and vote for me, I would really appreciate it!


Follow along with me on Twitter & Instagram for more frequent updates.  

Thanks for reading! xo



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig