Friday, November 29, 2013

Hello from Mont Tremblant!


Hello from Mont Tremblant!

Sorry for the radio silence for the past couple days, things got busy and I needed a bit of a break, to be honest.  The good news is, holidays are here.  Marco and I are taking a mini three-day vacation to the little ski village in Quebec to relax, ski (him) / snowboard (me) & spend some QT together.

We ended up getting a late start today, ran errands, did some Black Friday shopping and eventually hit the road to get here in the late afternoon.  We checked in and our one-bedroom suite is really cute and has a cottage feel to it.  We have a balcony and are super close to all the little shops and restaurants.  We went for dinner tonight at Le Forge for burgers & chilli while we sat looking out at the mountain.

Tomorrow we plan on hitting the slopes so I'm hoping for some mild weather because we are both big wimps when it comes to the cold!  I have been vlogging since we left so I'll have a video recap of our weekend once we're back.

Have a great weekend!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig