Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Skirt & Shirt

Outfit deets:
* Billabong top which I scored super on sale a couple years ago for $2 at Winners.  This is the first time I've worn it.
* Mexx faux leather skirt from my Boxing Day post a few years back.
* Ash booties which are definitely in my Top 5 Favourite Shoes despite never wearing them a ton.  You've seen them with black skinnies, at Toronto Fashion week this year & on the weekend.
* Accessories: G21 sunnies, H&M cuff (old) & 'hope' necklace by Emily Elizabeth.

Happy Wednesday!  I'm so pumped this is a short week--who isn't?--and we are quickly approaching the weekend.  I live for the weekend and while this one is quite open as it stands, it doesn't matter. 

There are always things to do or something always comes up.  I will, however, be working this weekend on my next PDO video which will be different than anything I've done before and editing some other videos I have in the queue, if time permits.  In the mean time, you can check out my latest vlog from this past weekend HERE.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig