Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Friday night get up.
Outfit deets:  Unknown sweater (my fave) from Winners, DIY'ed denim cut-offs (thrifted men's pants), Spring galdiator sandals (old) & an old Aldo belt.


On Friday night we celebrated my bff's birthday with a double date; dinner, go-karting & ice cream cake.  It was so much fun.


We recreated our picture from the winter with Zebes 2.0 with this extra massive giraffe at the go-karting grounds (see Zebes HERE and Zebes 2.0 HERE).


Saturday morning breakfast out with friends.  I've been switching up my scrambled eggs for poached soft.


Saturday post brunch.
Outfit deets:  Smart Set tank (old), Jean Machine maxi (current), Garage denim jacket, Urban Expressions bag, Le Chateau necklace & Gucci sunnies.


New bikini from Ardène.  I think I fooled some of you on the 'gram, the bottoms are tucked, it's not a thong bikini :P
Funny story about this bikini:  I follow Ardène on Instagram and they posted a picture of this bikini--and another one, same style--over a month ago.  I liked the photo but had never seen it in store.  Then I'm there shopping last week on my lunch hour and came across this and loved it.  It was only when I was going through my 'LIKE' folder on the 'gram that I realized I'd see this swimsuit before!  Until that moment, I had totally forgotten about it.


Sunday morning home-made breakfast (I splurged and got the Cavendish hashbrowns).


Sunday afternoon chill outfit.
Outfit deets:  DIY sweatshirt, Bench cut-offs, Spring gladiators (old) & Christian Siriano cross-body bag.


Sunday night home-made pizza.


On Monday morning (well, closer to noon), I met up with a bunch of friends for brunch.  My bestie's hubby snapped my outfit shots which I will share later this week.
Outfit deets:  Garage denim jacket, Forever 21 romper & Spring sandals (old).


On Sunday evening I ended up at the same rooftop spot as last week (and many times before this summer) with friends for an impromptu BBQ.  It really is an awesome, central location, with a great view and setting.  It's the perfect way to end a long--or regular--weekend.


Other exciting news:  my sister had her baby on Sunday night!  It was a boy and they have named him Bentley.  I went to visit on Monday afternoon and he's precious.  I will share a photo or two soon!


SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! It's the best feeling in the world :)

Have you ever looked into the "Olloclip?" my friend just got it for their Iphone for taking pretty wicked pics. Just thought I'd pass it along to you, since you take lots of pics! :)

Here's the link: http://www.olloclip.com/

Melissa M said...

Congrats on becoming an Aunt!

Anonymous said...

I totally thought the bikini bottoms were thong. hahaha.

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt! I kinda love the name Bentley.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig