Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

On Friday night my boyfriend took me to the California Wine Fair where you can sample hundreds of different wines from California.  There were round tables set up around the room that hosted massive blocks of cheese, tiered fruit and veggie trays, sushi and more.  They had a roast beef station in one corner with an array of gourmet sides (horse raddish, mustards, etc.).  Needless to say it was a very enjoyable evening.
 
Outfit deets:  Banana Republic dress (old), F21 booties, Ardene clutch & Sirens necklace.
 
Since we hadn't eaten dinner, and cheese and more cheese doesn't fill you up that much, we grabbed a slice with gravy downtown (and more cheese!).


 Saturday was spent with family and then I did some shopping.
Outfit deets:  Everbuying jacket, Vero Moda top (c/o Def Shop), Sirens denim, Ardene flats, Aldo bag & Gucci shades.


 That evening, we went to see a movie.  I'm not a huge fan of going to the movies, but the film was really, really good.


 Afterwards, we met up with my bestie and her husband for an impromptu late-night dinner and drinks.  This burger looks delicious, but it wasn't that great, sadly.


 Sunday I spent the afternoon and evening filming my next PDO Fashion Vlogger video.


 Editing takes hours upon hours, but the finished product always makes it worth while.


A couple new earrings (Joe Fresh, Joe Fresh & Forever 21).


Sunday night dinner for one.
SHARE:

1 comment

Kelly said...

Just catching up on your blog now and really sad to see that I missed that California wine tour. I am loving California wines lately and would have loved to have gone....guess I'll wait til next year!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig