Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring Trends 2013: Denim Vests


Denim vests are ha-uge for this Spring / Summer and I was a little weery about two months ago but now I'm kind of obsessed. 

I picked up the bottom right vest last week and decided to return the one I had initially purchased (you can see it in my Hottest Spring Trends vlog HERE).  Now I'm on the hunt for another one despite not even wearing mine yet!

I love the idea of pairing this over a sweet sundress with gladiator sandals or go totally Coachelle/music-festival inspired with booties.  I think it'd be sweet with black pants and a skimpy tank underneath too.  I love it so much I think I'm going to order the red one from F21 for a coloured take on this trend.  (I also really love the one from Delia's with the off-set zipper and great wash; so feminine, which I gravitate towards).

Denim vest:  will you rock it?



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig