Monday, April 15, 2013

Place d'Orleans Spring Promo Photoshoot {part 1}

As you guys know, I have a part-time job as a Fashion Vlogger with Place d'Orleans, a mall in my city.  I shop (within a budget with them) and create vidoes that are posted on YouTube twice a month.  You can see all my videos HERE.

Back in November, they asked me to be the face of their 2012 Holiday Campaign and I could not have been more excited.  It was my first photoshoot and while nerve-wracking, also so much fun (see the end results HERE).  So when they asked me if I would be interested in working on another photoshoot for an upcoming promo they will be doing, I jumped at the chance.

I wanted to share some behind-the scenes photos from the day.  We will be shooting again this coming weekend and I'll keep you posted on all the details of what this was for once it's released.

Photographer:  Brent Gervais
Stylist:  Renée Morra
Stylist's Assistant:  Danyelle James
Mall:  Place d'Orleans



And a photo of my outfit from that day...

Outfit deets:  Old Navy jacket (old), Zara sweater & pants, Spring boots, Ardène pashmina & F21 clutch purse.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig