Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm going to Mexico!


Guess what you guys?!  I'm going to Mexico!  My boyfriend is taking me to the Mayan Riviera for my birthday and I could not be more excited (who gets a trip for their birthday!? What!).

I started packing the other night and put a pretty good dent into it. My suitcase is being filled with a lot of bright colours, wedges and bikinis (and cover-ups because I didn't pack enough of those for my trip to Punta Cana).

We are staying at the Aventura Spa Palace in the Mayan Riviera which is a five-star, adults-only resort and it looks beautiful.  I can't wait to relax, spend some QT time together and indulge in a carefree week. 



* Let's Chat sesh coming up so check back shortly!
SHARE:

6 comments

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

I'm going to Mexico for my birthday, too!! We're staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres. 19 days!

Melissa M said...

I want your life!

Caleigh said...

How come you post pictures of your boyfriend on Instagram and not on your blog?

Veronika said...

have a great time! You look great :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting!! He's a keeper. Was he the one that cooked up a storm at your dinner party in your vid awhile back??

Anna said...

Oh man! That looks so great! He sounds like a keeper! :)

Have a great trip!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig