Friday, March 1, 2013

Define Yourself

Outfit deets: 
* Alfred Sung top (from Zellers).  I wore this outfit for the Superbowl party I went to where everyone was rooting for the SF 49'ers (I couldn't care less, actually).  Sadly, even my outfit couldn't help them win.
* Joe Fresh pants which I purchased almost a year ago and am wearing them for the first time ever (and can I just say I will never wear these pants again!  They are so freakin' tight I can't even get the button done up and they have zero stretch.  Wah wah).
* Accessories:  Expressions necklace.

I started writing this post two years ago, but didn't get very far.  Something triggered my memory and I went to search for that draft post and it was dated February 14, 2011 (almost two years to the day!) and thought it would be interesting to Define Myself.

So let's get a little superficial; I mean, what life doesn't involve those sorts of things to a certain extent? I'm not talking the deep stuff that matters, I'm talking the silly, little, small things that make us who we are (just put aside the deep stuff for a minute, kay?).  As I think back over the years, things have definitely changed but some things remain the same. Here's what defines me today:

Shoes (lots of 'em); usually heels.
A two-door car (with a manual transmission).
Shopping.
Blogging.
Travelling (more than ever).
Home-made lunches.
Skinny pants.
Doing things on my own (like buying a condo, paying bills and being independent for kind of the first time ever).
Sleeping in on weekends.
Flowy tops.
Workin' 9 - 5 (ish).
Birth control.
Bangles & big necklaces.
Milk.

SHARE:

1 comment

Sarah Palisek said...

Defining Myself:

Humourous in most situations
Giving
Adventurous
Playing sports (vball, softball, running, gym)
Blonde w bangs
Heels often
TV lover
Social Media addict
Love salty food
Night owl
HATE mornings
Cat lover
Govt worker
Married
Suburbs living w a pool
Pop, Hip hop, Rap listener
Finding the positive in most situations
LOVE to TRAVEL!
Tea drinker
Dislikes chocolate
Creative
Punny

This collectively makes me, ME! 100% Sarah. Take me or leave me, if nothing else I am real. I have been through a lot and learn lessons from each experience. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and every moment has lead me to this place today.
SP

Blogger Template Created by pipdig