Friday, February 8, 2013

How To: Organize Your Pashminas / Scarves


Today I'm sharing with you how I have recently organized my pashminas.  Before, they were all stuffed into a huge bin at the bottom of my closet, which was out of the way, but I never wore them as it was such a pain to dig through and find the one I was searching for (additionally, as I cleaned them out, I found ones I had forgotten about!).

Now, using a very simple method (below), they are organized and easy to see.  If you have extra hanging space (I had to make some), this might be helpful for you to get your scarves out where you can see them to maximize their use.  I now use that pink bin to house extra hangers that were taking up valuable hanging space on my rolling rack!

A big ol' bin of scarves!



You may also like:
* Closet clean out (the top portion).
* How I organized my accessories/make-up/linen closet.
* A peak into my apartment.
* An up-close look at how I used to store my accessories (a few years ago).
* A box of accessories.
* How to tie a scarf (a video of me; super old!).
* All of my 'How To' posts.



SHARE:

3 comments

LandOfTheGlam said...

This is a great idea! I have soo many scarves shoved into a drawer lol. I think this is Pinterest worthy ;)

drollgirl said...

organization for scarves is important! i have a pretty good system, but i am running out of room because i keep buying more scarves!

Unknown said...

BRILLIANT!!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig