Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog Redesign



You may have noticed some changes around these parts and it's part of my bigger plan to redesign my blog.  I often see other blogs and ooh-and-ahh a little at how they look (and feel) and what catches my eye.  However, implementing it is a whole other story, and I'm not ready to pay someone to do it for me.  So, back to the drawing board with my favourite 'friend': HTML.

I'd love to hear any feedback you may have.  What makes the site more navigatable?  What do you like?  Dislike?  etc.  Please be kind, I am learning through my own research and trial-and-error, so, constructive criticism only (if any :).



* I'm a little sad to give up the 'Girls in Shoes' header; I really do love it, but, it's been three years, I think a change is due.
SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, you mention in here that you read a lot of other blogs, can you share which are your favorites? I'd love to follow other bloggers who are based in Ottawa but I can't find any that are nearly as good as yours!! I would of course continue to visit yours as well, I promise! ;)
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love the girls in shoes header!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: I actually don't read any other Ottawa blogs regularily :( sadly, they are definitely hard to come by. Email me and I'll send you my favourites from other parts of the world though :) acoest1984@gmail.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig