Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Look Back at January


January was a great month (despite the frigid temps) and I thought since it's a new year, I would start a new monthly recap at the end of each month; a look back of sorts.

This month I blogged about the year 2012, got my first gel manicure and hung some art in my apartment (finally, and with the help of someone special). 

I DIY'ed a cute sweatshirt, bought some leopard-print ankle booties and got more comfortable with my 'nerd' glasses.  I replaced the second-hand black curtains (that were on lend from my bestie) in my room to metallic silver and frolicked in the snow (correction: stood in the snow and had my picture taken). 

I attended an amazing surf 'n turf dinner (we made a video HERE), ate breakfast at Broadways every weekend and painted my nails a pretty pink.  I wore polka dot pants, re-pierced my third hole, wore a sparkly skirt and shopped the Zara semi-annual sale.  I also picked up a sweet pair of red kicks to take me into Spring.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig