Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve Outfit Ideas


What to wear for New Years Eve?

I personally love sparkle & sequins and say this is the perfect opportunity to rock 'em.  If that's not you, I've included some options without all the glitz that are just as festive.

Be sure to check out my NYE outfit video as I didn't include two of the looks here, so watch the video to see those (both dress options, including what I will be wearing!).

Outfit deets:
1.  F21 sequined top (old), Urban Planet shorts & Llliana heels.
2.  Stitches top (old), Dynamite pants & heels from Ross.
3.  Dynamite peplum top, H&M pants, Lilliana heels & Joe Fresh jewelery.
4.  Jacob blazer, Urban Behaviour top, Dynamite sequined shorts (new!) & Aldo heels.
5.  Dynamite top, Jacob jeans, Report Signature heels, Suzy belt (worn as a necklace) & H&M bangle.


Related:

SHARE:

3 comments

Robertino Value said...

#2

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: I like #2 as well :)

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon #2: I was actually very sick for NYE and ended up in pajamas :(

Blogger Template Created by pipdig