Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

 My bestie found this jeans at Winners last week and let me buy 'em (super on sale!) despite them fitting her too.


Friday night date. 

 
Dinner at The Big Easy (so so soo good!).


Saturday morning woke up to this.  Snow!  Fortunately it didn't stick around (I could use a few more weeks without it, to be honest).



Saturday morning breakfast:  12 grain bagel & pb from Tim Hortons.



I spent Saturday late morning shopping. 
Outfit deets:  Joe Fresh sweater dress, Ardene pashmina, Sirens leggings & Bumper booties.


My friend alerted me to the huge (location closing) sale La Senza was having so I had to check it out.  I ended up scoring huge and got some amazing deals!



Saturday afternoon snack.



Saturday night was my best friend's sister's Stag & Doe.
Outfit deets:  Dynamite sweater (new!), H&M pants & Ash booties.


Delicious drinks.


Even more delicious snacks: wings & deep fried pickles ($6 each after 10pm!) & stag game cards.


Sunday morning breakfast.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig