Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Weeknd in MTL

So exciting: I'm currently en route to Montreal to see The Weeknd in concert tonight! I cannot wait.  I have been a big fan for a few years now and unfortunately missed the chance to see him in my hometown when he was here in the summer, so this is a dream.  

I'm going with someone who is pretty awesome too, and a big fan, plus we're staying over night and going to go shopping tomorrow!  Eep!  So fun to get away for a night and just be care free.

If you don't know who The Weeknd is, he's a 22-year old (so young!) R&B singer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada who has been on a scene for a few years but is just starting to blow up (and if you're a Drake fan, guaranteed you'll like this one).  I could go on and describe his smooth voice or pensive vocals but instead I leave you with a few favourite tracks:








  The Weeknd - Trust Issues (Drake cover)


SHARE:

1 comment

LandOfTheGlam said...

Jealous! I have a friend who knows him very well. That should be a great concert, have fun!

http://landoftheglam.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig