Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shoe Game

Aldo

 BCBG (via TJ Maxx)

 Sbica (via Ross)

 Joey (via Ross)

 Aldo (with fur added)

 Aldo

 Anne Michelle (via Urban Original)

 Aldo (thrifted) & Qupid (via GoJane)

 American Eagle

 Bamboo (via GoJane) & Liliana (via UrbanOg)

 Le Chateau & Anne Michelle (via GoJane)


Wild Diva (via Urban Original)

My family and friends know that my thing is shoes.

I.  Love.  Shoes.

It's pretty obvious.

I'm not sure where it came from, or how I grew to love them so much (why not bags? Or designer denim? Or something cheaper, like... nail polish?), but I do.  People are often surprised by my shoe collection, but I have a small secret:  I don't pay a ton for my shoes.

Yes, sometimes I spend more on various pairs and I have picked up a designer pair along the way.  That said, for the most part, my shoes are inexpensive. I prefer to have more of a variety and when it comes down to it, and I never 'wear out' my shoes.  Additionally, Canadian winters can be harsh on boots so it's almost ridiculous to invest a chunk of change in those when you know come Spring they will be toast.

I mainly shop for shoes online, or at least have in the past, and love the great savings you can find (and I'm in Canada, imagine how much better it is for you US readers).  It's always exciting when the mailman comes with a box!

I wanted to share a few of my favourite online stores to purchase shoes from:

* AMI Clubwear (use Ebates and get 5% cashback)


And a few 'pricier' (but still kind of budget friendly) places I love:
*  Victoria's Secret (2.5% cashback & the Uggs are priced really well, if you like that sort of thing)
 

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for good places to get shoes online that ship to Canada - how have you found the customs costs??

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: It depends on the store, but sometimes with GoJane there is no duty/COD. There is always a charge with Urban Original, and once it was like $40 for me (for two pairs of shoes, CRINGE!) but, the shoes are around $20-$40 themselves, so still a good deal when you add the duty on top.

If you live close to the US (ex. Ogdensburg is one hour from Ottawa), there is a UPS store that you can ship your items to, if you are down for a 100km trip down and return...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig