Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

These are a little late, as they are from the September 14 - 16 weekend, but it was such a great one I couldn't not share these pics...

We had a bake sale for charity at work; I made Peanut Butter Cookies and won third place!


Friday night comedy club & drinks outfit.
Outfit deets:  Winners top, Sirens leggings & Bumper booties.


Getting my hair coloured on Saturday morning...


...the aftermath.



Saturday I worked a modelling gig for Renée Levesque boutique (like I did back in May).
I took home that top on the far right and am in love.

 
Stuffed chicken with a pesto reduction and toasted pine nuts, garlic roasted mini potatoes, 
asparagus and a caprese salad.  Go me!


Sunday was the big Vlogger finals/shop-off (here I am as they announced I was the winner!).



Celebratory drinks afterwards.


Ah-mazing penne alfredo with fresh scallops, roasted red pepper and mushrooms for Sunday night dinner.

SHARE:

2 comments

Loren said...

The penne and scallops recipe looks delicious! Is there a recipe for it you could share?
I'm not the best at winging it in the kitchen...thanks!'

Loren.Juziuk@gmail.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Loren: I will try share this recipe soon with pictures :D

Blogger Template Created by pipdig