Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dotted Nails


This is not so much a tutorial as it is a suggestion: dotted nails!

I have been loving this style, so much so that I did two manicures back-to-back with this.  While I didn't take any photos of the steps, it's very simple:

1.  Paint nails your colour of choice.
2.  Let a brush-full of white nail polish drip onto a piece of tin foil.
3.  Take a toothpick and dip in the white nail polish.
4.  Dot six small dots up your nail (you might have to re-dip your toothpick half way through).
5.  Seal with a clear coat.
 
SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Dots are my FAVE. They are super easy to do and add a little bit of "umph" do any mani :)

-Ash

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

Super cute !

Sarah Palisek said...

I dig it!! Have you tried dots along the top?? (in the area where a French manicure would be white?) I think that would look fly.

LandOfTheGlam said...

I just picked up that polish! I am really starting to like Essence products! You should try out their eyeliners

Blogger Template Created by pipdig