Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Night Out(fits)


This summer, for the first time in my life, I have gone out almost every weekend, spent countless hours with my girlfriends, and experienced heart ache as well (it's not all roses, that's for sure).  

I never really went out a lot when I was younger; I was in a serious relationship, and happy (with no regrets), but as that has changed, and I'm single, it's like I'm making up for lost time.  It's nice to get dressed up and hit the town with my girl friends.  Dance.  Laugh.  Have some drinks.  (Make videos).  Enjoy the summer nights.

As I will be going out tonight, I compiled a post of most of the summer night outfits I've taken out on the town (which I typically post on Instagram and sometimes you see in my Weekend Recaps).  Some were for going out dancing, some were for simple girls dinners, nights in or dates.  Cheers!

SHARE:

5 comments

White Thunder said...

I'd hit that.

Sorry about that Donna said...

I think you always look beautiful, Monday through Sunday! Werk it girl.

Anonymous said...

Where is that hot pink shirt from??? LOVE IT! Those are some awesome evening outfits for sure.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: Thank you! :)

The hot pink shirt is from Winners, a few months back and the brand is 'Flirty & Fun'.

Check this link on eBay for items.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

SOOO cute! I've kind of been going a bit more and more out of my going out phase... just because I'm living with the boyfriend and getting really comfortable with that. Which is dumb because I'm definitely missing that! LOVE all these outfits, there's literally not one I don't like (but I think the bun on the head picture takes the cake!).

Ship me your legs. Please and thank you.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig