Saturday, July 21, 2012

Spiked Heels


Oh how I love packages from the mail man!

Look what just arrived in the mail: Anne Michelle 'Sensuous' Spiked heels (only available in black now).  

I ordered these a few weeks ago (pre-leather jacket splurge) as an add on to some taupe booties I was feeling and I ended up loving these more than the boots!  They have super cushion-y insole and fit very true to size.  It was love at first-try-on.

I found these on a couple other sites:

Happy shopping!

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

thanks! just love the blog, follow you :)
beggingforfashion.blogspot.pt

CLPig said...

almost looked like spiked pigalles!. start saving up for them next!
----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig