Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sam Edelman 'Sophie Low' Wedges


After seeing these shoes online I had to splurge and get them.  I'm loving a lower wedge lately and these fit the bill perfectly.

So I need to talk about ShopBop.  

I have never ordered anything through them before, but found the best deal on their website for these shoes (based on: price, (free) shipping & delivery time).  I was even able to use Ebates and get 2.5% cash back, so that's always great.  

Their return policy is great as well, as they pay for returns, which means it's almost hassle free when you purchase something: free shipping and free returns if it doesn't work out.

I place my order on a Tuesday morning and they were in my hands by Wednesday afternoon.  Wednesday afternoon!

I'm utterly shocked at how quickly I got my parcel, especially since I live in Canada and that always tends to take longer (distance + customs).  I'm so immediately impressed with this company and will definitely shop with them again.  Have you ever shopped with ShopBop?

Update:  A commenter informed me that the return shipping is not free (I misread this since I haven't returned anything to know from experience) so my mistake, you do have to pay to return your item(s).  Thanks for the heads up anon!


* I am in no way affiliated with ShopBop, I'm simply impressed and really excited I got shoes that I ordered online in 24 hours!
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

I shop on ShopBop all the time and it's not free returns at all unless you're in the states. In fact, international returns can be fairly expensive depending on the size/weight of your package - or if you use their return method (DHL) it's about $30. Plus you lose your import taxes you paid at the time of purchase.

That being said, I do shop there all the time and think they're awesome, but just want you to know the right info.

Mamun said...

Nice post

guided meditation

Blogger Template Created by pipdig