* Costa Blanca tweed-ish jacket that I've had for years. Is a snug fit so I have to suck it in to close it, but I love the weight and colour. I've worn it before with blue as well and a turtleneck under a dress.
* Joe Fresh dress (new!) that has a cool 'drapes/curtains' look and feel to it (also came in black and white). The fabric is super heavyweight and the fit is kind of strange (roomy in the mid-section) but I liked the mod-ness of it, plus it has pockets.
* Bamboo otk boots that I have worn as my commute-boot all winter long and previously seen with jeans and a grey, thrifted jacket and also in a shopping post.
* Aldo wedges that can be worn with or without the ankle straps and that I have worn to death since getting them. You've seen them with black skinnies (without the ankle strap), with denim and a leather jacket and with a pretty salsa dresss. I also have them in brown seen here with layered tights and an olive ruffled skirt I love and with white skinnies.
* Accessories: H&M bangle, gifted square bangle, Pandora bracelet & Bay ring.
Welcome back Monday!
That is all.
Have a great day!