Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


Turns out I ate a lot this weekend... since my photos don't really give a full weekend recap, I will share that on Friday I went out with some special friends, Saturday I lazed around and then ran errands before having a take-out+movie night in, and Sunday was productive with a big breakfast, errands and a family dinner.  You?

1.  (Casual) Friday's outfit for work.
2.  Friday night dinner: grilled veggies (onion & zuchinni) and chicken on a soft bun with home made sweet potato fries (not shown).
3.  Saturday morning breakfast: banana Nutella crepes (again).
4.  I cut up my first pineapple, ever which also was my 'green' item for my #febphotoaday.
5. & 6.  Sushi lunch with coworkers on Friday.
7.  Saturday night Indian take-out.
8.  Spicy wings at Friday's get together (+ Dance Central for xBox Kinect, not shown).
9. & 10.  Sunday morning breakfast: chicken bacon (a first, and not bad), over-easy eggs, rosemary sweet potato home fries & fruit.
11.  My Grammy gave me three of her china tea cups (I got to choose my favourite three, aren't these beautiful?  And so sentimental, the best part).  
12.  My favourite pup.


SHARE:

3 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

yummmyy! so much good food. I did not eat that well at all.

MollyPops said...

The teacups from your Grammy are so nice. I love things like that. I'm sure you'll find a really cool way to display them.

Schnelle said...

Those teacups are so pretty!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig