Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines' Day Outfit Ideas

As promised, I pulled together some looks for Valentines' Day.  Hopefully this is some kind of help to someone as I really didn't feel like doing this (ha!).  It was late by the time I got home last night, I'd been to the gym, for a (spray) tan and out shopping and running errands.  Playing dress up was the last thing I felt like doing, but I like to keep my word, and in the end, it's good inspiration for me as I would wear each and every one of these looks (...well, maybe not the first one simply because it's so damn tight and that doesn't really work for me lately since I'm obsessed with all things flowy... and I like to eat...).

All of these looks are inexpensive and easy to recreate, with pieces you already have in your closet.  I love the idea of using red and pink together for Valentines' Day, it's so girly and fun, so why not?  Also, don't be afraid to swap out the jeans for black (or grey) pants, a top and skirt for a dress or heels for flats (although I did include one flats option!).  Furthermore, I will be wearing tights with my outfit as I live in a cold climate, so improvise: black opaque, patterned or nude fishnets all work.  Be creative!

Happy Valentines' Day!


1.  Giant Tiger lace top, Smart Set one-sleeved sweater, H&M skirt, A.Co Designs necklace & Joe Fresh pumps
2.  Joe Fresh top, F21 skirt, Sirens belt, Aldo flats, Suzy headband & Walmart necklace
3.  F21 jacket, Love Couture dress/top, Walmart jeans, Joe Fresh necklace & Mitzy pumps
4.  Gap cardigan, F21 top, H&M skirt, Suzy belt, Dollarama hoops & Report Signature heels
5.  Dynamite top, Walmart jeans, Suzy necklace & Guess slingbacks

SHARE:

6 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

really cute!!! The second one is probably my favorite though with my extra pounds I have right now, I would probably pick a floating blouse like in the third photo- very cute idea.

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

The third one is my favorite...

Happy Valentine's Day!

xo SARMIN

Gareen said...

Gorgeous! I love outfit #1...red + nudes is a great combo!

xoxo,
La Petite Gigi

Anonymous said...

Love 3 and 4 allot!

Daniela said...

love the last one the best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines! hope your hunny spoils u rotten!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig