Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ankle Wrap Wedges

Q:  Hi Amanda,

I love the simplicity of the J.Crew shoe! I've been following you're blog for some time and just love following the latest and greatest!!

I love your Aldo Gersten wedges sooooo much but can't find them anywhere because they are last season. Any ideas or something similar like it? I love the ankle wrap design!

Jen

____________________________________________________________________


A:  Hi Jen!
 
Thanks so much for your sweet comment.

Like you said, the Aldo Gersten's are from a couple years ago, so they no longer carry them, however, I have found a couple similar options:


 Jessica Simpson   |   Liliana  |  AMI Clubwear   |   Diva Lounge



Bamboo   |   Rick Owens   |   Quipid  |   AMI Clubwear


PS - Aren't those Rick Owen's to die for?!  Ack!  What a price tag though.


Question?  Ask!  
acoest1984@gmail.com

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig