Monday, November 21, 2011

Layered Tights

 Joe Fresh top & skirt, Aldo wedges (last seen here), unknown tights, Club Monaco belt, 
Ardene necklace & Costa Blanca bangles

These photos were taken at 5:10pm.  Welcome to November.  It gets dark so early now, it's almost depressing.  The only thing that is saving me is the still-visible grass.  If you could advise the weather man to prepare the snow for Christmas Eve, that'd be great.  Just great.

When I put on this skirt with the chocolate brown fishnets, it just felt too scandalous for work.  The skirt is somewhat on the short side for me but I didn't want to give up the look of texture on my legs.  In a quick decision (as I was running late) I decided to try layering my tights and it worked.  Chocolate brown opaque tights underneath the chocolate brown fishnets I had initially chosen. 
 
 Smart Set trench coat (thrifted) & Stitches fur stole
SHARE:

6 comments

Michelle said...

Did you go to Church?! Nice outfit : )

Joie de Viv said...

The weather is definitely impacting everyone's outfit posts as I've been reading online! Yesterday we drove home and it was pitch black in the desert at about 4:38pm. blech. You still look fabulous though lady! :)

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Michelle: No, I didn't go to church just took these photos there :)

julianne. said...

i love your outfit so ridiculously much.
you look so amazing.
you're just so gorgeous! <3

jamie said...

I love that the layered tights what a cute idea!You look super cute as always and most importantly... happy!!
xox

http://www.glamlatte.com

THANN SKIN CARE said...

You've got great style, wicked look!

Happy Holidays!

THANN
Come visit us at www.thann.ca
Our blog www.thannskincare.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig