Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Acquiring a Covet


I found lace shorts! So exciting, as I've been coveting a pair for several months now.  I was shocked to see these on a display table at Urban Planet for $25 bucks.  So ladies, run, don't walk, to your nearest Urban Plant (if you live in Canada) and pick yourself up a pair.  I scooped up a size large and there are a little loose in the waist, but the medium was far too snug (and I could not zip 'em up).

I plan to style these babies with black tights, ankle boots and... and... and well I'm not quite sure what to put on top, but rest assured I won't leave the house topless.  Suggestions?
SHARE:

3 comments

Sharon Lei said...

Dang! These shorts are so hot!!! Surely your mile long legs will look freakin amazing in them. I can't wait to see. Work it, girl!!

Miss u.

xx Love & Aloha

Joie de Viv said...

Those are so cute! I'd been eyeing since Spring, but I can't feel comfortable covered in the rear so I haven't dared. But black tights sound like a good match!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Schnelle said...

They are SO pretty! I can totally see them paired with black tights.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig