Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Love Sushi

 
We went out to one of our 'all-you-can-eat' sushi spots the other night and had a great time.  We thought it'd be cheaper because it was a weekday (whereas weekends are more expensive).  As it turns out, it was $1 cheaper (one dollar).  Oh well.  It was delish and I discovered my new favourite: rhe rainbow roll.  Okay, second favourite because I'll never love anything more than the spider roll.

Ginger & Wasabi  |  Rainbow Rolls & Spicy Tuna Rolls
SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Ive only had sushi once or twice and really didnt have any clue what I should order or what I might like. I need your recommendations before I try it again!

Lauren said...

Gee, now I want sushi! I think an outing to the nearest sushi train is in order.

Tasha said...

Please start telling us the names of these places???

Jamie said...

All you can eat sushi!! I WISH!!!!! I could seriously eat sushi everyday all day....

http://www.glamlatte.com

Anonymous said...

That sushi place looks so much like Aji Sai......one on Queen Street west in Toronto.

I've never had spider roll, sounds really interesting, what's in it?

And as for your question on my blog....LOL....it was a naked man who came out of the theatre during the performance and hugged me with a peck on my cheek. He was one of the performers and just felt like having fun, I guess.

Love

Tashrin

Blogger Template Created by pipdig