Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspiration: iPhone Snaps

 

Lately I've been using my iPhone to snap various pictures of styles I'm feeling in magazines.  It's a great go-to when I'm feeling less than inspired and also makes me feel less guilty about chucking my magazines (I have a sick collection, literally sickening as I need to get rid of it, that has amassed over the past decade or so).  I love being able to refer to the photos when putting outfits together or planning a shopping trip.  These are my most recent favourite looks.

 
SHARE:

4 comments

Alessandra said...

I do that too! Love the second outfit and could totally see you in it.

Isabel said...

i love the skirt in the first photo. id love to wear that this summer.

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Jamie said...

That's such a good idea!! I am especially loving the first two looks. I have a pile of magazines I haven't even gotten too yet...on the to do list!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Valerie said...

Okay, I definitely need to start doing this your way because I keep the ENTIRE magazine when I have pages I've marked for inspiration. Starting today I'm going to take an iphone pic and toss the mag. Why didn't I think of that?? Great idea, A!

xo
Valerie

Blogger Template Created by pipdig