Thursday, January 13, 2011

Gifts from Hawaii

{ the day I received the box I snapped these photos with my iPhone as I opened it up }

When one of my closest blogger friends Sharon told me she wanted to send me something in the mail, I was intrigued and excited.  Well, the package has arrived and let me tell you, girl spoiled me something good!  First off, she spent $27 in shipping costs alone, isn't that wild?! Isn't that so generous?!  I know!  Secondly, she sent me a whole box full of goodies.  Not just one or two things, a whole box full.  She decorated the inside of the box with magazine models (you can see in the pic above) and wrapped everything up in her signature print: Hello Kitty.  I can't believe everything she sent me.  It's ridiculously generous.  We've never met in person (hopefully someday we will), I've 'known' her for just under a year, but we've become great friends.  She lives in Hawaii, me in Canada, it's like worlds apart, yet, I feel so lucky to have made such a great friend through this amazing place we call the blogosphere.   

Sharon, thank you so much for these gifts, I love them all so much!

{ Maui cookies - they are so good }

 { Hawaiian lotion, chocolates & chips, some cute sticky notes & black ankle socks (not pictured) }


{ cute vest she sent with great crochet-like detail at the back }

 { la piece de resistance:  Jeffrey Campbell sandals!!  
My first pair ever!  Isn't Sharon the best?! }

Now that you've drooled over the amazing Hawaiian goodies and been saying to yourself, 'Wow, Amanda is so lucky to have such a great Hawaiian friend', head over to Sharon's blog and show her some love (and tell her to get better because she's been under the weather the past couple days).

SHARE:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

How sweet! She sent you some great stuff! And the SHOES! Im sure youre loving them :)

Alessandra said...

I only just discovered you (via Maritime Shopaholic) and love your style and blog. The Shoe Room? Swoon.

Isabel said...

amazing! i love the sandals :)

Beautygirl24 said...

How sweet of her! I wanna go back to Hawaii...i miss it!

Sharon Lei said...

Awwww A!! What a sweet post. :) I'm glad you loved everything. The vest and the sandals look fabulous on you!! I hope one day we'll really get to meet in person.. Love ya girlie. I'm slowly getting better... but not 100% just quite yet. :/

Hope you're staying warm.. it's been STORMING here in the islands.. lightning, thunder, and they even had to close the roads today. :(

Talk soon!
xx Love & Aloha

Unknown said...

OMG...the friendship that you two have is AMAZING! I love that blogging can help create that. People from all around the world who would have never met, now can...via blogger :)) Your gifts are fabulous. Of course i'm drooling over those sandals. LOL

Unknown said...

So sweet of her! You should send her a box of Canadian goodies :)

Schnelle said...

That is so sweet of her! It's amazing- the friendships that can be created through blogging.
P.S Those sandals are gorgeous.

Kara said...

Aww, that is so generous and adorable!! Elisharon is sooo cute! hehe what a great package!! :)

xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig