Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Covet


I found the most amazing boots from Aldo that I have begged husband to buy me (for Christmas).  These are not them.  These are my second place pair.  The ones I reeeeeally want are a tad more expensive (and up until about two seconds ago when I checked, they were sold out in my size - but are now back in stock, I'm having a small heart attack right now!).  I've dropped every hint in the book to husband about them, and by hint, I mean blatantly telling him how badly I want them, every other second and showing him numerous pictures.  I don't think I'm going to get them, I just have a feeling.  In other  shoe news, I totally impulse purchased these on Monday.  Such a great price now and I need a new commute boot (aka what I like to call the boot I wear to and from work while I carry my four inch heels in a pretty little bag... or simply in my hands).  Bonus, they are over the knee which is fantastic since I live in skirts even when it's 30 below and the knee-high commute boots I've been rockin' the past two years just are cutting it, as far as keeping the space between my skirt and top of my boots, warm.


SHARE:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Yay for new shoes!

Isabel said...

i love your impulse buy. they are totally practical for commuting :)

Joie de Viv said...

Fierce! Hot! Love!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

You're impulse buy was brilliant!! LOVE THEM!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

fun!! I like all the ones you picked out and I hope your husband follows through! haha. Also, the ones you got for your commute are really cute! and I live in skirts too so OTK boots are key.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig