Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Exciting Day


Today is a very exciting day as I'm having another jewellery show, but instead of going to someone's house, I'm selling at a large public facility / workplace.  For the months of October and November, they have a different vendor everyday, and thanks to my friend NP, I am the vendor for today!  I've been working very hard on my A.Co Designs collection to really beef it up.  This time, I've put a lot of focus on bangles and long necklaces with various charms and pendants (like the one above).  Hopefully all will go well and in my down time, I'm sure I'll be tweeting all about it.
SHARE:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Where do we go to buy your faboush products today?!

Schnelle said...

best of luck to you!

Kate said...

Good luck!

Isabel said...

good luck! i hope you have tons of fun :)

drollgirl said...

best of luck to you!

and i LOVE this piece!!!

LyddieGal said...

Good luck at the show, I hope you make a lot of sales!!

Chic on the Cheap

palmandpineblog said...

congrats!

<3, natasha @ twenty-something blog

Blogger Template Created by pipdig