Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Colour Combo Love

SHARE:

9 comments

T said...

Totally - one of my favs.

Unknown said...

LOVE camel and gray...favorite colors for winter/fall.

xx

Daniela said...

LOVE camel & gray. I was just thinking about that this morning, getting ready. Love the first dress too!!

Isabel said...

im really loving camel right now!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i LOVE these together!! i dont know that I would have paired them until I saw this post! LOVE.

check out my giveaway!! www.hilaryhymer.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty and sophisticated all the way around! I love camel, love gray! gorgeous. xoxo

erica said...

i am seriously obsessed with this color combo currently. It's absolutely gorgeous!

xo

Sarah Larsen said...

I'm loving this too! LOVE your choices!

Kara said...

Love this combo!! I am so into neutrals (along with everyone else haha) right now but I am especially into the greys! Great picks! :)

xo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig