Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Preparing for Winter

Hat, Headband or EarMuffs?

SHARE:

7 comments

Sharon Lei said...

Call me ridiculous, but I own Hello Kitty ear muffs! LOL.

xx Love & Aloha

Anonymous said...

I got a new hat and gloves at Target last night. Of course it doesn't really matter here so I just get cute stuff that I'll use more as accessories than to actually keep warm.

Yes, those are the OTK boots! They were slouching bad at that point since the pictures were taken so late but yeah, clearly not OTK! I'm doing a whole post devoted to the boots in a couple of days lol.

Thanks for thinking about me, I appreciate it :)

Kate said...

I've been thinking lately that I'm going to have to go buy some new gloves soon! It's getting so chilly! Today is only 2 degrees! Brrr!

Jamie said...

I love winter hats! They can make such a fun accessory when you get them with cute embellishments like flowers and sequins. I have several that I am looking forward to rocking!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Isabel said...

the hat with the ears is super cute!

Sarah Larsen said...

I want a cute hat so much! And maybe a headband too. And maybe earmuffs now.

Tiffany said...

I love winter head accessories. I own so many hats and ear muffs! I also just recently crocheted a very cute headband/wrap thing to keep my ears warm! I'm obsessed with keeping my ears warm in the winter!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig