Saturday, September 4, 2010

Venti vs. Dress

Hi, I'm Kiley from A Sequined Dress at Breakfast and I'm excited to guest blog for Amanda while she's on her honeymoon.  My blog is my lovely little distraction where I gush about fabulous things that make me happy. I love sequins, sprinkles, and all things that sparkle!

Doesn't it just make your day when you find a crumpled up $5 bill shoved into a pair of jeans you haven't worn in awhile? I almost treat those random bucks like a little bonus, and like I should spend it on something fun just for myself since I hadn't even been missing it. Typically, these little fun 'treats' end up being just that: a Venti soy chai, a drugstore lipgloss, or maybe some sparkly earrings from Forever 21. Today while taking my daily browse through Vogue.com, I almost dropped my Venti on the floor when I realized the exact same amount I'd just spent on that steamy beverage could have instead bought me this mod little H&M dress! 



Yes, you read the correct... the dress is the same price as the drink-no typo here...$4.95, to be exact! And that is the regular price it is being sold at - this is no clearance-last-season frock! Check out the article here from Vogue for the proof. So before you run to the nearest H&M, why not dig through your couch...you probably have enough change stuffed in there to buy this darling dress!
SHARE:

1 comment

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

I LOVE H&M. Love it! I use to go there all the time when I was in LA. Unfortunately there isn't one here in Austin, Texas. Boo hiss!

Maybe someday they'll bring one here. I should sign a petition.

Oh, and have you seen the little kids H&M stuff? So cute! Half my daughters wardrobe is from there. Too bad she's outgrowing it all and I can't go buy more. I guess I could shop online, but that's not as fun.

~Allison @ House of Hepworths

Blogger Template Created by pipdig