Monday, September 6, 2010

Holding On

Stitches cardi & skirt, H&M top, AE cami, Spring gladiators (last seen here) & Bijoux Terner necklace

I bought this top from H&M three years ago and am still loving it.  I am always surprised when I hold on to something for years and still actually rock it.  It seems like when you're growing up, you don't tend to hold onto things very long, mainly because you are growing, but also because peer pressure often forces us to believe you can't hold onto things.  However, I also think, as we get older (and wiser), our tastes develop and I don't know about you, but I find myself purchasing things and knowing it's going to be around for some time.


SHARE:

3 comments

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Great outfit. Love those shoes!

-xoxo-
Miss Nikka -My Beauty Blog

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! I love that I hang on to things longer now than I used to :)

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Beautiful, beautiful as usual! I love when I have things that last longer than I thought :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig