Thursday, July 15, 2010

For the Love... of Sarah


Meet Sarah from the blog, 'For the Love...'.  This seriously crafty mom has stolen my heart.  I found her blog a mere, oh, two weeks ago, maybe, and was instantly hooked.  Not only is she amazing at DIY's, stylish, thrifty, super kind & a hair stylist - she's gorgeous!

Sarah was so sweet to help me out in looking for some suggestions for my upcoming nuptuals.  She has given me tons of cool ideas to incorporate into our big day, and, she blogged about it!

SHARE:

3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

aww how nice of her! I'll be sure to check out the blog!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

She came up with some great ideas!

Sarah Larsen said...

Ok, this is my first time seeing this. You are SO DANG SWEET! Thank you darling!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig