Saturday, June 5, 2010

One Ruffled Shoulder


Ruffles are nice, but throw it on a one-shouldered dress and you get insta-glam and perfectly pretty.  With so many options and price points out there, it's hard not to want them all.  If I had to narrow it down, I would go with number 6.

Which is your fave?

2.  Hailey Logan Ruffled One-Shoulder, $89
3.  Urban Original Out of Your League, $36.90
5.  Topshop Polka Dot Ruffle, $84
6.  ASOS Forever Unique Pleat Grecian One Shoulder, $253.64
7.  ASOS Karen Millen Curvaceous One Shoulder Satin, $304.36
8.  Shoshanna One Shoulder Ruffle, $308
9.  Topshop Ruffle 1 Shoulder, $64
SHARE:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

Great picks! I think I like #1 the best but its hard to choose, they're all great.

Anonymous said...

I love the Karen Millen, the polka dot one and the white one. If I were going to buy one it'd be the polka dot one.

Mandy said...

I would go with #1. I would like to have a summer wedding to go to to have an excuse to wear one of these dresses lol.

Closet Fashionista said...

Great dresses! I like 3 and 4 :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

#3 is by far my favourite. It is modern and quirky, and oh so glamorous. And a LBD always works.

Kate said...

I am in love with the one shoulder in general, but the ruffle is just so adorable. Love all of these, but I think I agree - 6 might be my favorite. I also really like 5. Lulu's has a bunch as well! so pretty! http://www.lulus.com/categories/view-all/13_266/one-shoulder.html

julianne. said...

LOVELOVELOVE! all of them esp 7.<3

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Ooo fun!!! I think I like 5 and then 7 just because it's so va-va-voom!!!

Angeline said...

I love this look as u know! ;)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig