Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jungle Book


Old Navy top, Forever 21 jacket, H&M skirt & tank, Givenchy fishnets, Le Chateau belt & pashmina,
Aldo necklace, Bijoux Terner bangle, Hot Diamonds ring & Bakers pumps

I have a real fondness for animal prints.  Yes, sometimes it can be tacky, and sometimes certain people just can't pull it off, but done right?  Fierce.  When I think about my wardrobe, I guess I have more leopard print than zebra.  I have this leopard print trench, a pencil skirt, a dress, a cardigan and shoes.  Zebra comes in second with a pencil skirt and a cardigan.  Either way, my love for them both cannot be denied.  How do you feel about animal prints?

SHARE:

13 comments

Anonymous said...

I love animal print when it's done right (like this!) :)

Dylana Suarez said...

That coat is just great!

Leah said...

I agree with you... it's all about the styling. And you styled your leopard print jacket so well... I normally take the safe route and style it with black pants or skirts... but you my dear, you are fabulous in your green skirt.

Have a great day! xoxo

ssmall4 said...

Ohhh that print looks amazing with your hair color!! You look fierce!!! I don't think I've ever tried an animal print.. except like, leathery snakeskin-ish pants.. 10 years ago lol. But I'm craving them now!

Anonymous said...

You certainly pulled off the animal print, I love it.

Valerie said...

I love the way you incorporated the animal print. I agree that it's all about how it's styled. I'm a huge fan of zebra and I like leopard if it's done right. Great outfit! xo

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I love animal prints in small doses except a really fun leopard print dress is always nice. I am loving this green you have and the fishnets. The whole look is great - especially placed in this urban garage setting! Love it.

Vintage Obsession said...

Thanks for visiting me found you in return :) lovely style ,following you now :)
I love the header picture as well beautiful

Lovely style you have there missy ,fish net stockings my favorite.you look beautiful in the ensemble :)

Anonymous said...

I like small touches like a pair of shoes, skirt, blouse, cardigan, or jacket like you demonstrated above. Looks classy and isn't overdone. :)

Isabel said...

i never used to like leopard print but it has totally grown on me. i need to buy some now!

Walk of Fashion

Jamie said...

Leopard print when done right is amazing...and you definitely did it right!! I am really loving this coat!!

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

Adorable outfit and blog!! I am your newest follower!! :)

Jolly Josi said...

Adore the shoes !

Blogger Template Created by pipdig