Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Melting

Costa Blanca jacket, H&M cardi, Smart Set lace cami,
Urban Behaviour skirt, F21 tights, Suzy sunglasses,
Nicole Marciano pashmina, Aldo wedges, Mexx belt

I came home to a wonderful surprise tonight, fiancée made dinner with his mom (at his parent's house) and brought it home for us to eat.  It was so wonderful to have the meal already made that just needed to be heated up.  Now, I'm not sure if I was told the truth... I have my suspicions that my future mother-in-law made the meal and her son passed it off as if they made it. Either way, it was gourmet Shepherd's Pie (seriously!) and so delicious.  Thank you BF & MD!

{ grass AND snow, a good sign }






SHARE:

3 comments

PinkBow said...

oohh you still have snow! cosy outfit!

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful outfit, I love the necklace!
Haha, and that's so sweet your boyfriend's mother (and possibly your boyfriend too) made you a meal :)

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest jacket!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig