Monday, March 15, 2010

Fresco & Birthday


Old Navy top, ADA leather skirt, Aldo booties,
Suzy ring, Old Navy jacket, Maurizio Tatuti clutch,
Givenchy tan fishnets

My girl friend (LM) took me out for my birthday this weekend.  We went to this awesome little Italian bistro and it was so good.  We both had pasta, split a  bottle of wine and she surprised me with tiramisu (birthday) cake (candle and all). Afterwards, we headed over to see our friend at a swanky hotel in the downtown core for a drink.  Thanks so much for the great evening, LM!

{ don't you love LM's over-the-knee boots!? }
SHARE:

6 comments

Emilie said...

Great outfit!

ssmall4 said...

That skirt is incredible!

Joie de Viv said...

Happy Birthday and how sweet of LM! I do love her otk boots and can´t believe your top is from ON!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

You look H-O-T!!!
I am sooo loving this outfit!!

http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

i love your whole outfit in this post.
thanks for commenting on my post. i follow you now; feel free to follow me too.

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

TorontoVerve Street Style said...

Great ensemble...

www.torontoverve.org

Blogger Template Created by pipdig